Tuesday, 12 November 2013

Lap top l'hospital

My lsp top has gone to my tame techie, it seems as if it might be terminal but he will do his best. Just in case I am going to do  little research, excuse any mistakes I am using DB's lap top which has a smaller key board than mine.

Its a bright day laundry out on the line for a blow, will finish it off on the airer. I was horrified to see black mould on the french doors, attacked it with bleach and a tooth brush. I will have to keep an eye on that. We still have not had the windows done. They are going to have to wait till the spring. No way am I sitting here with windows open/out at this time of year.

DB is in bed dizzy yesterday and today, makes me wonder about the trip we are planning, but we have time for improvement.

Pot on the stove with soup for lunch. We had a trip to Sainsbury yesterday, not impressed, very pricy. I have £40 of vouchers to spend there, will keep them till nearer Christmas. I also have £15 of Tesco vouchers to use up. Again they will wait until nearer Christmas.

Supper tonight cauli and calebrese Gratin........banana for dessert.

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all. I may choose not to publish them all however.