Saturday, 9 November 2013

Whats happened????

Its not raining but we have had a slight frost. We were late up thisd morning it was twenty to 9 when I opened my eyes.

Prepped supper as I was going to see my friend this afternoon, thanks to DB its 6 weeks since I saw her.

A quick sandwich at lunch time and then extricate myself from the drive in my car, some kind soul had parked right across our access on the opposite side of the road, It was a wheels on the pavement job. Why do builders not make the roads wide enough to take cars on modern estates. There is barely enough room for two cars to pass on our road, and if a car is parked by the pavement it can be a bit of a struggle to get past.

Great to see my friend again, we had tea, trifle and viennese whirls. some came home with me along with some trifle for DB. Plenty of chat and some laughs.

Not a bad journey home, it was just starting to get dark as I drew up on the drive. DB had been fine whilst I was out.

Supper tonight sausage mash and beans and strawberry trifle for dessert, as change from bananas.

Who is going to go out of strictly tonight I wonder?  I know who should but after last week one really wonders................................

1 comment:

  1. How lovely that you got to visit Cottonreel again at last! It's apparent that you, she, and Bluebell have lots in common and lots of fun together whenever schedules allow a get-together!

    Cheers that DB is well enough that he was fine in your absence.

    It is a huge bother when roads are too narrow and IMHO, it's inexcusable when the road is fairly new. What are these builders thinking (profit) and how can planning commissions allow it? I'm glad you weren't hemmed in for long.

    It is another sunny and very chilly day here and I'm trying to get several projects finished so they can be mailed while AMIL and I are out of town. Back to it ...

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all. I may choose not to publish them all however.