Tuesday, 10 December 2013

A very dull, grey day. just how I feel, another bad night and I have spent most of the day on the settee reading.

DB did not help matters when he choked on his supper last night and then had a dizzy this morning.

The hospital contacted me this morning about my op, I have rearranged it for after Christmas, still not sorted how I am going to get there and back, will have to apply myself to sorting it out somehow.

I need to go to the ppost office, but it will have to wait until tomorrow. DB has his INR test so I will see to the parcels whilst he is at the Drs.

Sausage and mash tonight with the beans left over from last night......

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear you are having sleepless nights. Nothing worse when you know there is so much to do. Perhaps one of your children could take you for your hospital appointment. Hopefully they can get compassionate time off from their respective jobs to accommodate your needs.
    Take care,
    Halaulani

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bother about the sleeping problems you're having. Would some wine before bed and perhaps sleeping in the guest room help?

    Cheers that the hospital will honor your change of surgery time and date. As Halaulani said, maybe one of the kids or grandkids can help out with transportation with notice to their employer well ahead of time.

    Hope DB will be fine for the rest of the ... week? month? year? forever? Yep, all of those. The choking episodes might mean he's developed a stricture in his esophagus but I hope not. That is well and truly a bother.

    It's yet another cold, rainy day here and may become "wintery mix" this arvo. We're staying home and I hope to finish trimming the HSTs and get the lights off and back on the tree so it will be ready to decorate.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all. I may choose not to publish them all however.