Wednesday, 4 December 2013

Goodness - some sun

It started off very cold and grey this morning but by 10am the sun was out and we had blue sky, it was still very cold though and clear skies could well mean a heavy frost tonight, I hope not, I am taking DD2 to Aldi tomorrow to do the shopping. Another load of laundry out on the whirly, it might dry a bit.

DB and I went in to the library, no sign of our mobile library returning, so an hour in the car park, chose books and then nipped round to Wilkinsons for some sellotape. Last year I bought a new wide roll, can I find it??? No something else that appears to have gone walkabout.

I ordered more of the LED bulbs yesterday, they arrived this morning. One for the lamp behind DB's chair, one for the hall and one for the landing. Sitting room and hall no problem, neither of  us could get the bulb out of the landing light however hard we tried, so a quick call for some help, I would not be surprised if we do not end up having to have a new fitting on the landing. Not my problem though.

Macaroni cheese and salad for supper tonight, there is enough of the crumble left for tonight. I need to pu a load on we are almost out of bread.

DB has gone for his siesta, so I am going to put my head down for half an hour.

1 comment:

  1. I love going to the library and went yesterday when on errands with AMIL. I picked up some DVDs but no books as I need to keep my attention on Christmas projects just now.

    We had rain overnight and it's chilly today, but is supposed to be a bit warmer today. The sun peeks out every so often but it's mostly cloudy.

    I'm about to crank up my music and get to sewing.

    Please pass the crumble to me. Ta!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all. I may choose not to publish them all however.