Tuesday, 14 January 2014

A sunny morning, very cold, rain overnight and ten a frost which has made the roads like skating rinks.......

DB spoke to our neighbour last night, he too is against having the leylandii hedge put in, so spoke to the letting agents this morning, he is going to pass word on. I am not holding my breath, but one thing is for sure, if he goes ahead with the hedge, all the plants will be out of the garden, nothing will grow under the hedge and I will not spend any more money on it.

Another load of washing on the airer, I have a small pile of ironing, but it can wait until the shirts etc are dry then I can get it all over with at once.

No plans for the day, apart from my visit for my Pre op, it will be busy tomorrow DB's INR and then I need to go to Tesco or Sainsbury for the bits I cannot get from Aldi. Its also library van day so we can change our books.

Window cleaner came this morning to clean the windows so they are nice and clean, he comes round about every 6 - 8 weeks.

Supper tonight chicken and apricots in white wine sauce with rice. The last of the crumble for dessert.

2 comments:

  1. Just a thought - does the fence which the landlord is planning to take out actually belong to him or the neighbour, or do they have shared responsibility for it? Maybe your neighbour could check their deeds( or with their landlord if they rent their property). A neighbour at my previous property started to alter the fences( without consulting me about it) and when I checked my deeds they belonged to me so I was able to prevent him making any alterations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hedge, which we now now it will be, is our LLd's so the next door neighbour does not come into the equation except that he woill have it on the left of his garden. Its is going to be privet (which I also hate) and Photinia.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all. I may choose not to publish them all however.