Saturday, 1 February 2014

Shhhhhush.......The sun is shining

The sun is shining and I have a line of laundry out. The grass is so thick with mud it almost sucked the clogs off my feet, you can see quite clearly where I have walked. Tough......I am feeling very bolshie.....it is quite mild. I was ready for another wet and windy day, wonder what happened.

We have a little trip out this morning, will tell all later, no sign of anything being done about the fence as yet, I guess its too wet. OH loaned next door our rake, it has not come back so he is off round to get it, we have lost things like that before.

By lunchtime the sky had clouded over, so I fetched the laundry in, put it on the airer to finish off.

We had some of the scotch broth at lunchtime, delicious......bread maker on with a loaf. Veggies to prep for supper, liver and bacon. No idea whats for dessert, might do a crumble for today and tomorrow, have an apple and some blackberries left.



3 comments:

  1. Your little trip out this morning sounds intriguing. Glad you were able to get the laundry out on the line, even though it is making a mess of your lawn. Hopefully this dreadful weather will now start to improve.It's actually sunny here today, but still cold.

    Love liver and bacon, and apple and bramble crumble sounds delicious.

    Halaulani

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sent you the sunshine, we have clouds and ....yes.....snow again, which could turn to rain or freezing rain depending on the temps. I was hoping the new month would bring some break in our snowy weather.
    I wonder what you are doing this morning????
    Have a great day.
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teasing us with no hint of what outing you and DB went on this morning! Wondering here ...

    It's sunny and warmer here but there is still snow in the shady places. We may have an ice storm in the coming week and could do without that.

    Yesterday while sitting upstairs where it's warm, I had some ideas about rearranging furniture and DH liked my drawings, so there is lots of work ahead to make this possible.

    Am preparing for a quick trip to the library and post office.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all.