Saturday, 21 June 2014

Obviously I cannot do right for doing wrong. I have now had a comment, which I have deleted, from someone vilifying me for publishing the comments of those who commented about the anonymous post on Thursday.

I am sick and tired of the whole thing, get this message if you do not like what I put on my blog then don't read it!! I for one just do not care. I pointed out that I published the original comment by mistake, it was my husband who said to leave it on as an example of what I am subjected to on a regular basis. I wish I had the power to ban these obnoxious people, unfortunately I can't. I do normally delete the comments that are offensive and will continue to do so.

10 comments:

  1. Don't let these people with their nasty comments get you down they are far outweighed by the nice normal people who love your blog and read every day.
    Maggie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fret not, my friend! You have the power and those disgusting mean people do not. I have seen some blogs that refuse all "anonymous" comments so that might be something you can do. Maybe?

    I hope you can turn your thoughts to happier things.

    Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thing to do us delate these posts and forget about them

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry, it seems you can't do right whatever. Continue to delete if I were you

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's awful please don't let it get to you. I know it's hard but theses people obviously have nothing better to do. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't let the troll upset you - they're really not worth it - take care xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi if you going your settings on blogger you can choose who can post comments, so you can stop anonymous comments. I'm sure you can find it on your own but if you need help contact me :-) and ignore the trolls. They are sad individuals who enjoy upsetting others.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Unfortunately sometimes the truth hurts!

    However I'll leave you in peace now, perhaps, probably.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crawl back under your stone, you vile person. Seems to me you need to get a life.

      Delete
  9. Hugs - there some horrible people out there but it does say a lot more about them than it does about you. WS xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all. I may choose not to publish them all however.