Monday, 21 July 2014

Monday countdown

I have been bombarded over the weekend with anonymous comments again, so I am not allowing comments on my blog. I am sorry for those of you who always leave comments but its the only way. I just cannot condone the comments that have been made.

Back from seeing the surgeon about my eyes, they are going to do my left eye first despite what the optician said when I went to get my eyes tested. So I am on the waiting list, gave them our new address for the letter it will be done at Loughborough hospital.

DB playing in a bowls competition this afternoon, so I will be having a Nana nap whilst he is out. Did not sleep well last night, he had the fidgets.

Supper tonight, bacon, egg, tomato's and fried bread, rhubarb crumble to follow.

Just heard that the flat has been let subject to references, so we just have to pay a weeks rent to 3rd August. Better than a slap in the face with a wet kipper!!