Sunday, 20 July 2014

Sunday day 14?

A quick trip to the house this morning. DB is generally driving me nuts, I will have to get his carrot on a stick and  my hat with holes in for my ears once again. My temper is getting rather short........

Cheese and tomato sandwiches for lunch finished off my stock of Aldi lager shandy. I was devastated to find a loaf I made a few days ago was mouldy, it just shows the state of the humidity and damp in this house. Good job I had made another yesterday. Its sliced, took out enough for todays lunch the rest is in the freezer being frozen in slices for later in the week.

Despite yesterdays rain its very humid and close, we sat in the garden for lunch, no breeze and I spotted the first wasp of the season drifting around my lager glass.

A rather long Nana nap this afternoon, hips and knees playing up and I am very tired.

Roast pork, roast spuds hg beans, calebrease and carrots with the rhubarb crumble for dessert.

This time next week it will all be over and hopefully we will be sitting in a new garden, enjoying the sunshine.