Tuesday, 5 August 2014

Market Day

Sunny morning although it cooled down and we had rain just after lunch.

We went into town, parked the car in Morrisons car park and walked to the library.

I left DB there doing some research,  walked back to the market via Boyes, DB smashed my lemon squeezer at te weekend, so I needed to get a new one.

Fruit, some veg and salad stuff and it was onwards for a battery for the motor mover on the caravan so we can move it into its proper poistion, paper shop for the TV choice and then back to Morrisons. Two or three things from there and home I came.

By the time I got home it was clouding over but DB made it home on the bus before it started to rain.

After lunch we moved the caravan to where we wanted it, so now we can see out of the front window!! The van is nearer the wall.

Supper tonight, cauli and calebrease gratin, baked tomato and jacket potato. The last of the crumble for dessert.

Tomorrow is sewing day!!

2 comments:

  1. Cheers that all went according to plan for today's outing and that the weather cooperated so neither of your got wet!

    Applause that the caravan is now out of the way and in its place at last. Now all is close to ship-shape and I can imagine how delightful that is for you both.

    Another marvelous thing is that your sewing room must be ready for creativity since tomorrow you plan to play in there. Most excellent!

    After some indecision, I have settled on where I want which fabrics for a 16" Swoon block. Once I've made one block, I will entertain the thought of making more - or not. Stay tuned.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you were able to move the caravan, giving you a nice view from your lounge window. I would also be lost without my lemon squeezer as I don't have a lot of strength in my hands for squeezing lemons, limes or oranges.
    Have a good day sewing tomorrow.
    Halaulani

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all.