Tuesday, 16 September 2014

Misty Morning

It was very misty first thing but then the sun came out and the mist went.

We went to the library and then parked at Morrisons. DB went to get his INR done, I nipped into the shop. No large bags of spuds, knew I should have bought them when I saw them, however picked up a 2.5 kilo  bag to keep us going.

DB went for his siesta, I read for a while after sorting out the supper.

Quite a warm afternoon, sat outside making the most of the sun before it disappears. The leaves on the trees are turning and starting to drop off, we picked up quite a few from the side passage this morning.

DB has a bowels meeting this evening so supper was a bit earlier. Tomorrow I need to concentrate on what we are taking with us for the weekend. So some time at the stove will be needed.


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another good day for you even tho the bag of spuds your could get wasn't what you'd wanted.

    How lovely to have time to read! Since losing AMIL, I cannot seem to concentrate to read but suppose that will pass with time.

    We're seeing the early signs of autumn and it's cooler during the days. Lovely.

    DS1 and his sweetie arrived safely, so of course I burst into tears.

    I look forward to hearing what you're making at the stove.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all. I may choose not to publish them all however.