Thursday, 23 October 2014

At Last

We made it to meet up with Tessas Mum at Morrisons in Stamford.

So nice to see the person behind the blog, but sad at the same time that we were not able to meet her husband as had been the original intention.

Cup of tea, sandwiches and a lovely chat and catch up on her two girls.

We could have stayed and chatted all day, but she had to get back for YFG and we needed to go to Grantham on the way back to do the monthly shop at Aldi and get my £5 off.

Is anyone how you think they are? in this case I was not far out, such a lovely lady, with two delightful children, I know they miss FH so much, but they are doing very well.

Not a brilliant day weather wise, it has been sunny at times, but mostly cloudy, no rain though.

Aldi shop done, enough in the cupboards, fridge and freezer to keep us going for another month, will need fresh fruit and veg as usual, but I have not had to buy much meat, just bacon and fish.

Afraid I also bought two more balls of baby double knit for another coat. I am not buying any more...ok I said it here.....I have spent what I said I would, thats it.

1 comment:

  1. It was amazing and wonderful to meet you both today, and I am so pleased that everything went well and it all came together beautifully. I had a lovely time with you, and it was a great way to have a break from the job and have a wee trip out too. Thank you very much for everything - and I do hope we can do it again one day!! Much love xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all.