Tuesday, 28 October 2014

Inspection Day

Another fine day with sunshine, but its turned very cold now.

A quick nip round with the dyson this morning before our inspection. We raised a few points, but everything was ok.

DB spent time in the garden this morning, he finished painting the shed with wood preservative and we also put more plants in the top bed.

I received a parcel this morning from across the pond, some fabric from my friend from her late mother in law's stash three really nice pieces. I have to decide what I am going to do with them.

After lunch I had a bit of a play with the Go Cutter, it works.......great squares, and perfectly matched half square triangles, I did not try the strip cutter that will come later. It fits very nicely on the small table which is where I want to keep it.

I need to get buttons for the second jacket I knitted, might get into town tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. How many house inspections do you get in a year?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all. I may choose not to publish them all however.