Monday, 6 October 2014

Its raining, its pouring

Hissing down this morning as forecast, but we do not have the high winds that some parts of the country seem to be getting.

I will be making bacon sarnies just after 11am, we need to leave for the hospital around noon.

No Monday clean to do, did it yesterday and the sitting room is ok as is the kitchen, although I did have clean the hob again after yesterdays cooking efforts.

Off to relax and read my book, feeling a little trepidatious......not keen on  fiddling with eyes.

2 comments:

  1. Don/t stress about your eyes. There are more eye procedures carried out than ant other kind. I had a detached retina several years ago, in the doctors at 10, in Addenbrookes by 12 and in surgery by 10 that night. Magic, from scared witless to euphoric in 12 hours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck. I will be thinking of you.

    The wind and rain woke me up very early this morning but its calming down a bit now. I hope its OK this afternoon as I am collecting Grandkids from school today.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all.