Wednesday, 22 October 2014

Oh its wet

Lovely sunny morning, no wind but very cold this morning.

Window cleaner remarked on the new kitchen window and door.

DB cutting back some shrubs in the bed at the top of the garden so we can get the clematis in.

Chap came to replace the porch window, he had put one in with brown on both sides, white for the inside was ordered. It took him just over an hour to sort it. By the time he had finished it was raining again...uugghhhh..... LL told me last night the upstairs windows will be replaced next summer, so by next winter we should be warn and snug.

Two more Christmas tree wall hangings cut out and fused, it will be friday before I get to applique them onto the background, we are out tomorrow.

Two to finish sewing the binding down on, I found 3 more pot holders upstairs when I was sorting fabric, so they are in the sale box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all. I may choose not to publish them all however.