Saturday, 18 October 2014

Sleep? whats that?

Very bad night last night, ended up getting up for painkillers and reading till after 3am. Did not wake up well this morning so DB left me in bed, brought up my breakfast and I fell asleep again.

Very windy, blowy day, I have a load of laundry out, it should dry. We are not forecast rain today but it keeps coming over pretty black.

Beef out defrosting for tomorrows supper.

I have almost finished the second front on the baby coat, should finish it tonight. Just the sleeves to do, sew it up and press it.I need to go through my Christmas fabric box and find the stocking panels, will need to cut some bias strips for the binding.


                             Clematis still flowering in the garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all.