Sunday, 19 October 2014

Sunday

Another summy mild day but the wind is quite something.

Stripped the bed and sheets etc out on the line, dry just after lunch.

I have been struggling with a Christmas stocking, I need to find a different way to do them, think I may end up quilting them onto the wadding and sewing them up, with etra lining in they are way too think, look great but not doing my hands much good.I could use the method I use for making quilted bags, will have to see what works best.

DB in the garden this morning, he has given the gate and the table another coat of peservative paint.

Roasting a joint of beed for supper.

1 comment:

  1. Dont know if this tutorial might help making stockings. Looks like it could work for any "front". http://www.diaryofaquilter.com/2012/11/christmas-stocking-tutorial.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all.