Thursday, 9 October 2014

Thursday

Started off a nice day, but windy, has now degenerated into a wet day with a howling wind!!

Mondays events have knocked me back quite a bit, I did not want to get out of bed this morning, but forced myself. Have spent the morning reading on the settee apart from prepping the veg for tonights supper which I will cook when we get back from seeing DB's consultant.

DD2 was coming this afternoon but cried off due to the weather.She is working tonight so does not want to get wet twice in one day.

Back from seeing DB's consultant, much as I expected DB was told that there is nothing they can do, all the tests have shown up no cause for the dizzies or the palpitations. We have agreed that DB should continue to see the consultant at 6 monthly intervals, so an appointment for April, just before we go on holiday.

It took us ages to get back, the traffic was horrendous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all.