Tuesday, 7 October 2014

Weird Day

I slept ok last night, although I did read till quite late.

Feeling a bit odd this morning, I had all the drops before they decided they were not going to do the op, so my left pupil is still enlarged. It should go back to normal by tomorrow. I have not been able to get hold of the chap at the unit to re-book, calls keep going to voice mail. Will try again tomorrow, if I do not have any success will be putting in a complaint.

Chap came to collect the awning, once he had gone we nipped to Morrisons to do a bit of shopping, fresh fruit and veg, could not face walking to the market.

I sat this afternoon and sewed down the binding on one of the wall hangings, I now have a headache, that was not obviously the thing to do..hey ho.

DS2 expected tomorrow towards lunchtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all.