Monday, 6 October 2014

Well that was a waste of time

I still have my cataract, Surgeon did not turn up, they called in another Dr who told me I have a bacterial infection of my eye lashes and he was not prepared to operate. So home again after sitting like idiots for 3 hours in the hospital.

I have to get some eye ointment and Johnsons baby shampoo and wash my eyes with hot water and the shampoo. it will take 10 days for the infection to clear so I have to phone tomorrow and make another appointment.

5 comments:

  1. Oh Anne, so sorry you were put to all that trouble today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nuisance, doesn't surprise me though! My Step-mother is having monthly injections in her eyes for macular degeneration, we are at No.4 this week and I can't tell you the problems we have had! The best was the large county hospital ringing up with an appointment to start treatment, when she had already had 3 injections at the local hospital!!! nhs at its best!!!! Good luck with another appointment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What bad luck, just when you were all geared up for the op, Vee x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pain - there's nothing worse then getting all prepared mentally and then it all falling apart at the last minute - you must be really cheesed off - let's hope they move quickly and get you back in soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well dang! Hope the infection clears quickly.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all. I may choose not to publish them all however.