Friday, 24 October 2014

What A Grey Day

and a line of laundry out on the line, hope it dries.

Our Dr's surgery is a real mess. I rang on Monday to order some more eye ointment to be delivered by the chemist. To this morning no prescription, phone chemist, no they had not had it. Phoned surgery, no it was not there, nor was there anything on my notes to say it had been ordered or that I had spoken to a Dr. The practice is huge and I know the left hand does not know what the right hand is doing. Am now waiting again for a call from a Dr, have to explain everything yet again. I do wish we could change but its the only practice in the town and the surrounding area. I feel as if I am bashing my head against a brick wall all the time.

We were going into town but have to wait in now for the Dr to call. If I have not heard anything by this afternoon I think I will be calling the practice manager.

Friday clean done, kitchen floor was filthy thanks to OH trailing in wearing his gardening boots

Veg prepped for supper, I need to finish doing the applique on the second tree hanging, then I have to fight with the metallic thread to do the quilting on them both.

Still stuck with the bed, the furniture group will take it but only if I can get it down stairs. OH says he will see one of our neighbours and see if he can rustle up a couple of friends to give us a hand to get it down stairs, they can come a week on Monday to shift it, so hopefully might be able to get it down on Sunday and also move the wardrobe along a bit. Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all.