Thursday, 6 November 2014

Another very cold day today. We do not set the alarm on days when we do not have anything on, so we were late up this morning. DB spent time getting the leaves up from under the hedge at the front of the car park. No one else seems to bother and he hates to see it messy.

I decided to do a tutorial on the Christmas mat, its at the top of the page. Took me ages, I had to keep stopping to take photographs, its done now. I just hope people can understand it.

Tomorrow is Friday so the Friday clean to do. DB came in with a bag of apples from the tree, so I made an apple crumble to have after our supper.

I sm pleased with my sewing room, I am far more inclined to go in and sew now I have so much more space.

DD2 still has not got her boiler sorted, I have a feeling its going to be a new one. The council put it in a few years ago. Her immersion heater has also packed in so she has no hot water. Thankfully she has a wood burner in the sitting room so they are warm, the chimney goes up between the two bedrooms so it also keeps the bedrooms warm.



1 comment:

  1. Thanks very much for the tutorial Anne.I will definitely have a go,nice and clear.When do you have your eye done?

    Best wishes,

    Ann

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all.