Tuesday, 4 November 2014

Bbbrrrrrrrrrr

it was a cold trip to the market this morning. thermal jacket, hat, gloves and waterproof coat on, nice and warm.

Left DB to go on to the library, I got the fruit and veg I needed, popped into Morrisons for a couple of things there and then made my way home.

It was misty when we went out but by 11am the mist had cleared and we had bright sun and blue skies, hope it holds tomorrow I have laundry that needs doing, if I set the clock on the washer for tonight it will be ready to hang out when we have had breakfast in the morning.


Stockings


Turned the other way


                                  Wall hanging/table runner

I am now working on fabric Christmas trees to hang on the tree and some other small tree ornaments. Then I will go back to the stockings needed a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all. I may choose not to publish them all however.