Saturday, 15 November 2014

Dull, grey day and cold again.

We were late getting up this morning, I had to get up at 4am and take more pain killers, my joints were jumping, so needed th extra sleep.

We have turned the sewing room round how I wanted it in the first place, Took us most of the morning.

The small book case at the side of the wardrobe, I can still get at the thermostat for the heating.


Both table together across the end of the room, gives me lots more space to cut out.


The bigger bookcase moved along so the tables can go in.


This afternoons efforts, stuffed Christmas trees and tree decs, folded christmas trees, I need to sort out stars for the top of the stuffed trees, and sew up the holes in the bottom. 

DD2 rang this afternoon she and DGD are coming tomorrow afternoon. DS2 is also threatening to come, so we may have a full house.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all. I may choose not to publish them all however.