Tuesday, 11 November 2014

The North Wind Doth Blow

well it was windy anyway......and rather cold when I was in the market this morning.

Managed to sort out a charger for DB's phone at last, cost me £10 but saved me having to buy him a new one.

Niece was due for lunch and to collect her hangings. We had a nice lunch, spent time talking about family, filled in some bits for her about her antecedents.

DB spent some time in the library doing more research for his booklet for the bowls club.

I have half undone the scribble I did on the runner yesterday, I have decided what to do with it, will try and tackle it tomorrow after DD2 has been, she has an appointment at the hospital at 8.30 in the morning, she will call in on her way back.

Onwards and upwards....as they say...........


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all.