Sunday, 23 November 2014

Yuk

horrid day, wet, cold, grey and miserable.

I am getting cabin fever, time I got outside again.

Eye doing ok, sight continues to improve in my left eye, especially without my glasses. DB is doing a grand job with the eye drops, but we are not talking about cooking meals........I will be taking over most of it tomorrow. He will have to do some of the cleaning though, especially the bath and floors.

I am now reduced to reading his books, I have read all of my own and a couple of his, a visit to the library on Tuesday. Normal service will start to resume next week apart from not lifting heavy stuff or bending forward. I managed to hang the laundry on the airer sitting down yesterday so I did not have to bend down. Its amazing what you can do if you try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all.