Wednesday, 26 November 2014

Yuk

Its a nasty morning, dank and wet, DB says its not so cold, the outside thermometer is almost at 10c.I have my long johns on regardless. Think I am going to look for some fleece lined trousers, may be Matalan.

Day in today, nothing spoiling s we were late up, mind you we were reading at 1am and I was still awake at 4.30am must have just dropped off.

Tonight is the last night with the shied on my eye so maybe better sleeps once its off, will try for a snooze this afternoon when DB goes for his siesta.

I am waiting for a payment from quidco to hit my account, its taking long enough to come through, it will go in the holiday account when it does arrive.

Heads up there is an Aldi voucher in tomorrows paper, the Mirror I think, we are going to Aldi so that will be a big help. I am going for mostly store cupboard items. Stuff for Chrimbo will be bought in 2 weeks time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all. I may choose not to publish them all however.