Wednesday, 24 December 2014

A Busy Christmas Eve

Up early, we cleaned through the house, I sorted the kitchen worktops whilst getting the breakfast ready.

So far DB has been ok, he has just gone up for his siesta and I am going to have 5 minutes with my book. I might even have a Nana nap. I had to take pain killers before I settled down last night, once they took effect I was away till DB woke me at 4.15 am coughing, of course he was asleep!!

The turkey is still quite hard in the middle so will get cooked tomorrow, I have a loaf in the breadmaker, just had our lunch using some of the cheese board I got from Aldi.

We watched Hotel Marigold last night, DB recorded it when it was on a few weeks ago, we both really enjoyed it, I think there is one for tonight as well.

Everything that can be done has been done, so from now on until the morning I am in relaxing mode........

4 comments:

  1. Christmas morning having an oven casserole and sausages with mom and then going to the friend's house. They have a big family and are having a buffet so we just bring presents and dessert.

    loved the movie but Bob and I did not see anything wrong with the housing they could get in the US. Moving to India is pretty major. No way would I use Indian health care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you both a very Happy and Peaceful (!!) Christmas, Anne X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all. I may choose not to publish them all however.