Wednesday, 17 December 2014

Aldi

Off to Aldi this morning, the road was quiet, so a quick journey.

As usual Aldi was very busy, but I managed to get everything I wanted and a couple of things that were not on the list. It was quite sunny and the car soon warmed up. A speedy journey home too.

I have made up 10 bag kits, all I have to do now is cut the wadding which we will have to do on the sitting room floor, it is on a huge roll standing in the corner by the wardrobe. Sorted out some fat quarters have to go through the rest of the boxes and cut bits of fabric into squares.

We are off tomorrow to the U3A Christmas entertainment, I must remember to put the sausage rolls in the oven to warm up before we go.I need to bring the tray home as well, its the one DB uses for our bedtime drink.

3 45pm and we have the lights on, the light levels were very low this morning just 4 days to the solstice. Roll on.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all.