Friday, 19 December 2014

Books for sale and other things

After yesterdays post, I thought I should lead by example, so at the top of the blog you will see books for sale. I have weeded out 12 quilting books that I am prepared to sell. Please contact me via my blog with your email address if you are interested in any of them. I will leave the page up for 4 weeks and then list them on Amazon.

Late start today after 4 early starts we did not set the alarm. No Friday clean done, we are going to do a through clean on the next 2 Wednesdays......DB has started to sort out his stuff, he has emptied a crate that has been in the bottom of  his wardrobe for at least 10 years, some stuff has gone in the bin, the rest in a bag for the charity shop.

I have a bit of a quandary. I have quilts and bed linen from the caravan and also the single bed. All of it is good quality. I am a bit loathe to send it to the charity shop. I have tried before to sell it at boot sales etc which has been a waste of time.

The wind has dropped, it is sunny in bits but still quite cold. 


We get our medication delivered by the chemist, we ordered it on Tuesday and it was delivered today. So we are all pilled up for the holiday.


DB went for his siesta, I thought I might have a nana nap but no such luck.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all. I may choose not to publish them all however.