Thursday, 11 December 2014

Bright but oh that wind

It is gusting fit to bust......

Out to get our feet done and then on to put in the agreement for the hall and have a look at the room, its a nice room right next to the kitchen.......so great for cups of tea etc.

Back home again, sorted out tonights supper and also got out the Scotch broth from the freezer. More stock put in, enough soup for lunch today and tomorrow.

I am getting annoyed with the freezer part of the fridge/freezer, it has always been difficult to get the baskets in, if you do not get them just in the right place they will not go in. Sometimes you 'hit the spot' straight away other times, like this morning, it took me 10 minutes to get the flipping thing in. We have often said it was a mistake to be dragooned into buying the freezer, so I am on a mission, to find a fridge/freezer where the shelves just slide in without any problem. My friend has an Indesit which is taller than ours and has 4 drawers in the freezing compartment, I am going to have a look and see what I can find. I have had an indesit washer for 7 years and the previous indesit for 15 years, they are very reliable.

Both of us had a snooze this afternoon, I am getting bad at napping for over an hour after lunch, although I am sleeping at night ok. My legs are very sore after standing about so much on Tuesday at the market.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all.