Thursday, 25 December 2014

Wonderful day

Not...DB started with palpitations at 11.30pm last night, it was after 1 am before I put the light out. Up again just before 8 am to do the breakfast and prepare the veg etc. I started the day badly by throwing DB's breakfast coffee into his porridge and orange juice all over the sitting room carpet......

DD2 arrived with presents just after 11.am. DB retired to bed with nausea and a dizzy and he has been there ever since. I have spent all day running up and down stairs with food etc.

Fed up?? You bet!!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear your Xmas day didn't go well. I'm wishing you all the best for a better new year. Love, Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all. I may choose not to publish them all however.