Monday, 12 January 2015

Dull misty morning but still quite a strong breeze. I stripped the bed and its out on the line, hopefully it will dry a bit before the rain arrives.

We managed up at a reasonable time this morning, I was cooking porridge by 8.30 and the sheets were burling round in the washer.

Monday clean done, so upstairs is sparkly again, nice fresh, ironed sheets on the bed. I have changed the duvet on the bed for a lighter one, we have both felt hot with the other one on. Have a quilt on, will see how it goes. I think I might have to have a tamper with the thermostat again, its in such a daft place. Meter read and figures posted on our energy companies site, we are tied in to our present deal until March, will then be doing a search to find a cheaper supplier if I can.

No plans for the rest of the day as yet, may spend some time up in my sewing room, I want to sort out the fabric for 3 quick quilts. Everything is ready for the U3A on Thursday just have to pick up the crates and put them in the car.

We are still getting post through for our LL, todays efforts were both junk so they are going in the bin. At least we have stopped getting his bank statements coming through.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all.