Friday, 30 January 2015

Some snow

over night, but it mostly cleared during the morning.

We were late up, I was tired last night after talking almost non stop for 2 hours in the afternoon.

Sorted out the quilt club banking and went into town to pay it in, one cheque had not been signed so we nipped up and got it signed, so it will go into the bank next week. I will pay the treasurer 6 months room rent when I see her next week.

Did a quick sketchy Friday clean, will give it a better go next week.

DB went for his siesta, I ironed and cut more strips and squares from the bits and strips box under the cutting table, there is more than 3/4's still to go. I have a couple of projects for the group that can use some of them up.

Toasted tea cake for afternoon tea, very nice on a cold day with a cup of rosy lee.

1 comment:

  1. Tea and cake go nicely most days, I have not had a toasted tea cake since last summer. I may have to add some to my baking list today, although I am making Bara Brith and that is good toasted.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all. I may choose not to publish them all however.