Wednesday, 21 January 2015

Wot no snow again!!

The forecast was for snow last night, instead we got rain. It is still very cold, heating has been on most of the day.

DB went to the U3A Kurling at the local sports centre, its based on curling but the stones are on castors and slide along the floor.

I had a couple of hours to myself whilst he was out. Finished off putting the borders on the play mat and read for a while.

Made leek and potato soup for lunch. DD2 phoned had she left her bag here yesterday, answer yes. I had put my coat on top of it when I came in yesterday afternoon, she walked over to collect it. She was going into town on the way home.

I am very tired again, have been sleeping ok, but did have a nana nap this afternoon. May have a bit of a sleep in tomorrow morning, we have nothing special on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all.