Wednesday, 4 February 2015

and again

Snow, just a light dusting, by the time we were ready to go out it had mostly cleared, but it was bitter.

Went to the library to change our books, DB went to put a script in, I nipped into Morrison's to get his yogurt.

My lap top is causing problems have given in and called a local techie to come and have a look at it. Hope its not going to cost an arm and a leg.

I need to sort out my new glasses, I only need them for distance so do not want to spend a huge amount, have been looking on the Internet, they seem to be a lot cheaper then Boots etc.

DB went for his siesta, a fleece on the settee and a book, I was quite happy.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all. I may choose not to publish them all however.