Wednesday, 11 February 2015

Another Murky Day

Very dull and grey, not going down well after 2 days of sunshine!!

Quick visit to the council offices this morning, long wait so had the stuff in an envelope addressed, gave it to the chap and asked for a receipt so they cannot say I did not put the stuff in.

Dropped OH at the library and went on to Morrisons for a few bits of shopping. Bought some ham in case SIL decided to drop on us, that and a wholemeal loaf in the freezer.

Cauliflowers were £1, very small so got some brussels instead, still have 1/4 of a cabbage so that should see us through the weekend.

Meatballs in tomato sauce and spaghetti for supper tonight. Got out a chocolate whip for dessert, I have some bitter chocolate flakes I want to use up.

I am going to have to put the heat back on, its bitter. I guess DB will have his siesta, I left him doing research at the library, so will be wrapping myself in a fleece with a hot water bottle on the settee.
Scotch broth for lunch with HM bread. Will make a baking of scones for afternoon tea.

DB arrived home having walked from the library, he missed the bus, it never sticks to the blessed timetable.

Just before 5pm DB announced he had palpitations again, thats the second time in 3 days!! I know he can't help it, but there must be something they can do, these and the dizzies are ruining our lives. It makes me so angry and then I feel guilty. I am at rock bottom as it is....why cannot someone find an answer and give us our lives back???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all.