Saturday, 7 February 2015

Down to Earth

after yesterdays excitement.

Shattered last night so did not set the alarm this morning, did make it down before 10am, just.......

Horrid day, very dull and grey, not sure if it has rained or not. have not been out of either the front or back door.

DB went for his siesta after lunch, I cut the rest of the strips for my quilting friend, will have to make sure I do not forget them next time I go.

We had a letter from the council yesterday, we are on the waiting list and can bid for a property, not that we can see them, cannot get the details to load on the lap top.  I did manage to get it up on the I pad, so it looks like we are going to have to look at that to see whats available. The list is updated each Monday.

No news from the family, I think they are all exhausted.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all.