Friday, 6 February 2015

Hot Off the Press



Evie Amanda born 3.15am this morning weighing 6lbs 8 ozs.

Mother and baby doing well. So that makes 4 great grandchildren, 1 girl and three boys.

Gosh what a day, baby news first thing, then off to see my quilting friend. I took the go machine with me and cut a load of strips for her, so she can sort out a pattern for a new quilt.

Shattered now, need a great Nana nap, not likely to get one though.

DB had been fine whilst I was out, he forgot to have the beans forhis lunch, so I guess we will have them tomorrow lunchtime. 

Traffic was horrendous going to Desford, they are starting to build a new industrial estate and widening the road, lots of lorries and cars queuing to get through the piece of one way road. Thankfully when I came back the workmen had given up for the weekend, so no problem getting through. Even the street in Melton was not as  bad as it usually is.

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you and family. She looks like a little doll sleeping so sound, just adorable,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's beautiful! Congratulations to all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are beating me now Anne. I have 1 boy and 2 girls in my great grandkids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Little Evie looks like an angel. Congratulations to you and the proud parents!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to you and all the family - she's beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's beautiful. Evie is a beautiful name too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, she's absolutely precious. What a lovely name :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Evie is just perfect. a beautiful new baby wonderful. congratulations.
    Rosezeeta.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations - she is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all. I may choose not to publish them all however.