Thursday, 26 February 2015

Rain, rain go away

Chucked it down this morning when we went to Aldi, it rained all the way there and back. Came out with over £50 of grocery for £47, the £5 saved has gone into the holiday tin.

Back home I was able to chill for a bit before setting out for the quilting group this afternoon. It was a good afternoon, everyone enjoyed themselves, bags still have to be finished next month and then the pot holders made.

DB held the fort whilst I was out. I have to say I am shattered, but I have this evening and tomorrow morning before I go to see my quilty friend tomorrow afternoon and then I am doing nothing except slob on the settee over the weekend.

By the time I came home the sun was out, the wet had dried up but it was still very cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all. I may choose not to publish them all however.