Monday, 16 February 2015

Wet Washday

Good job I did not have anything to wash, it started to rain just before 9am and has not let up all day torrential at times.

I was doing the Monday clean when OH shouted up the stairs that the dentist had changed his appointment, he was to go today at 12.20pm so a quick run round to get out.

We parked in Sainsbury's car park and DB walked to the dentist. I had a voucher for Sainsbugs so I went into the store. I managed to spend £9.30, so had 70p loaded back onto the card.

Back home we had our lunch and DB went for his siesta, I had a loaf on so went up to the sewing room to do a bit more work on the blocks, finished one and started sorting the fabric for a second, will not get it done today though.

DB has to have the broken tooth out, its a new dentist and DB said he mentioned straight away that he would stitch the socket to prevent another visit to E & A for sutures at some obscure time of night. DB had to make an appointment for a blood test to make sure his warfarin levels are ok. He is to have a tooth put on his plate, so will be without it for a week.

I sliced the pork, we will have some for supper tonight and put enough into the freezer for a supper on another occasion.

The pork dripping in the fridge has been calling to me all day, I fell off the diet in spectacular style, I cut a slice off the loaf I made
this afternoon, spread it with the dripping, sprinkled some salt over it, and ate it.........it was scrumptious.....s** the diet.

1 comment:

  1. Its been horrible here all day too. Nice bit of pork dripping dribbled with salt on bread now that does bring back memories. No wonder s.. the diet.

    Take care


    Pattypan

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all. I may choose not to publish them all however.