Monday, 30 March 2015

Blooming Weather

DB told me it was going to rain today, so I did not put any laundry in.....its been fine all day, just started to rain a few minutes ago!!

Still in downsizing mode, Having not had a bite from either of the postcards in The Co-op or Tesco I decided to put the stuff on freecycle. Cue phone ringing at 4.30pm.......you have some caravanning stuff for sale, I have just sold all the large items we had for £75!! Typical!!

DB ended up in bed twice today first with a dizzy and then with nausea......pain in the you know what!! He was at the surgery for his INR this morning. I did the Monday clean whilst he was out. 

It was so cold this afternoon I put the heating on and sat with my feet on a hot water bottle.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all. I may choose not to publish them all however.