Saturday, 14 March 2015

More fabric to cut

I was deluded if I thought I had finished cutting fabric into squares and strips!! I started to iron and re fold fat quarters I found fabric that had a piece cut out and then folded and put back in the box..... hey ho. I also found 3 Amish panels, I need to put my thinking cap on and decide what to do with them. The Amish plains have been refolded and I have room in the box for the plain squares and strips. I found the black Kona fabric to bind my triple churn dash, I need to measure the quilt and cut the strips for the binding, then I can see what black fabric I have left. I managed to do two boxes......will do more tomorrow.

We heard yesterday that we have been accepted by another company who run a sheltered housing complex in the town, so now we have 2 irons in the fire. We need to loose so much stuff, but its hard to decide what and when. I do not want to be in the situation where we are offered somewhere and then have to scramble to get rid of stuff.

It was a rather dull day, the sun broke through briefly this afternoon, DB spent an hour in the garden tidying up. I spent most of the afternoon on the settee reading.


1 comment:

  1. Well, at least you made it thru the winter. Much easier to sort things when it is nicer out. We finally have some decent weather and by tomorrow all the snow should be gone. Bob is cleaning the tarps that covered things and we will fold and put away. Have quilting and stitching projects ongoing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all. I may choose not to publish them all however.