Saturday, 21 March 2015

Saturday

 Lie in this morning. After 9am before my foot hit the floor.

DB's mouth is healing nicely, still rinsing with salt water. He spent more time weeding in the garden, eventually came in as he had scraped two fingers and was bleeding, first aid applied. as he takes warferin he bleeds like a stuck pig if he cuts himself.

I made a pot of soup for lunch and spent the morning on the Christmas fabric box, I continued after lunch. I think I will have to see if I can sweet talk the 2 other patchwork groups into doing a Christmas fair or something. I still have a box full of stuff that I did not sell last year.

DB watching the rugby, I am off back to finish off the Christmas fabric and get it put away in boxes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all. I may choose not to publish them all however.