Tuesday, 17 March 2015

What happened to the sun???

A coloured load of laundry out on the whirly, an hour later I was running out to bring it in, it was chucking it down.

OH had spent an hour in the front garden weeding until it started to rain.

I spent another couple of hours in the sewing room. Getting through the fabric mountain. I have quite a few large bits of fabric which are not fat quarters, I am going to have to sot out something to do with it. Some is pretty lary, I do not remember buying some of it!!

I need to print off the instruction for the pot holder for next week.

My lap top is misbehaving so having to use my I Pad, not my favourite thing for blogging on.

1 comment:

  1. I often unearth some fabric, usually a remnant, and have no recollection of ever setting eyes on it never mind buying it. I always manage to find a home for it. I am still using the pot holders from you, they wash up beautifully.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all.