Monday, 27 April 2015

All change after today

Lovely bright morning again but much colder than yesterday, laundry out on the line and dried. We are told we will get rain tonight and its to last for most of the week, so its bye bye sunny days!!

Monday clean done DB dysoned the carpets for me. I went through the airing cupboard and cleared the top shelf, just towels and small bits left in there now.

This afternoon we had a LL inspection by the agents. The chap that used to do it has left, he is now selling houses with a local estate agent.

Then a trip into town For DB's INR, I went into Morrisons and we arrived back at the car at the same time. Dropped DB's dinner suit and my wedding suit into the charity shop along with a few other things.......clutter is disappearing. I also spent a few minutes sewing the backing on a pot holder, I have to turn it through and finish it by top stitching round.

Cold chicken and salad fro supper tonight, I made a cheese cake yesterday, we will finish it off tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all.