Thursday, 16 April 2015

Thursday

Waiting to hear of DB is coming out. I guess they are waiting to hear from the lab re his clotting rate and INR rate, he was also going to be seen by the physio's.

A load of washing done and hung out, almost dry just my rugby shirt is feeling a bit damp so its on a hanger.

I made it down to U3A to sort out the trip to the quilt show which was great. Need to have some lunch and then wait to hear if I should strip the bed and put cleen linen on. If not I will be off to the hospital around 3.45pm.

Well DB is home, we are both exhausted, it took 3 hours to discharge him got home just before 8pm, just had scrambled eggs on toast and a cup of tea, time for bed.

3 comments:

  1. Good news that DB is home. There's no place like home to help you mend. Now maybe you can slow down a little, too. Be sure to take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You both could use a few quiet days and lots of rest. Welcome home Mr. SBBE. Hope the new meds do the job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all. I may choose not to publish them all however.