Just a week before we are due to go away and DB a is carted off to hospital. He started with palpitations just after breakfast, I made him rest on the bed, he developed chest pain, so 999 and off he went. He is waiting to be seen by the medical Drs and they will decide what to do. Waiting for them to ring me, then I will see about going in. May leave it until 4pm I know the limited car parking starts to empty then. I am determined that this time they sort everything out. I just cannot go on like this any more, another holiday cancelled. Think dd2 might go in with me, will have to see. More news when I know more.
Just back from the hospital. DB out of it on morphine, still has chest pain and not a happy bunny. Dr came whilst we were there, he has not had a stroke, but they have not found a cause for the chest pain. So what's new? Nothing. DD2 and I stayed for a while, but then left to come home. I will go in again tomorrow afternoon if I can get parked.
DD2 made me a bacon sandwich when we got in, first I had to eat since my porridge this morning. Soon be time for bed!!