Friday, 10 April 2015

Typical

Just a week before we are due to go away and DB a is carted off to hospital. He started with palpitations just after breakfast, I made him rest on the bed, he developed chest pain, so 999 and off he went. He is waiting to be seen by the medical Drs and they will decide what to do. Waiting for them to ring me, then I will see about going in. May leave it until 4pm I know the limited car parking starts to empty then. I am determined that this time they sort everything out. I just cannot go on like this any more, another holiday cancelled.  Think dd2 might go in with me, will have to see. More news when I know more.

Update.

Just back from the hospital. DB out of it on morphine, still has chest pain and not a happy bunny. Dr came whilst we were there, he has not had a stroke, but they have not found a cause for the chest pain. So what's new? Nothing. DD2 and I stayed for a while, but then left to come home. I will go in again tomorrow afternoon if I can get parked.

DD2 made me a bacon sandwich when we got in, first I had to eat since my porridge this morning. Soon be time for bed!!

7 comments:

  1. Hope he is OK look forward to hearing later.
    I had three vacations cancelled when my OH was ill, it's disappointing but health comes first.
    Thinking of you.

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope they get him sorted out & all is OK, Vee x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to read this - I do hope that you get some more hopeful news later. Sending love and hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry about your news, = I received your seeds thank you so much I will have to send you a piccie when they are in flower. Hope you can get some good rest as hospital visiting is so tiring. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What bad news just before your holiday. I have had that twice. At the moment my nephew is sleeping at the side of his wife on a recliner in hospital keeping her company as she has terminal cancer. We can only hope she is not in pain much longer. She is only 40 you expect your nieces and children to live longer than you.

    Sue R

    Sue R

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all. I may choose not to publish them all however.