Saturday, 9 May 2015

Grey Day

Nice lie in this morning, nothing much on so mostly relaxing although I have gone through the WIP box and taken out the nine patch quilt top I made some years ago, I thought the borders were too wide so I have cut them down, just sewing them back on, will measure it once I have pressed it and sort out the wadding. I will have to take it to the village hall to layer it up ready for quilting, I do not have a big enough space here. Will go early and get it done before the ladies arrive, then I can bring it home and quilt it. No idea what I am going to do with it when its finished. Might do a give away.

DB had is siesta and then went out for a walk, he asked for cheese pie and beans for supper, thats what he has got. Just need to heat it through at supper time.

Its been a very grey day, and the wind is back, not as strong as earlier in the week, but still quite blustery.

1 comment:

  1. I have a quilt in my head but must layer and finish my WIP pile first. They will mostly be gifts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all. I may choose not to publish them all however.