Monday, 18 May 2015

Oh Dear

I did not have a good night last night. DB was restless and I just could not get off, no idea what time I finally fell asleep, but I certainly did not want to get up this morning, it was 8.15 before I got out of bed.

Monday clean done, wiped the rad down in the bathroom, it looked a bit grubby.

So glad I did the laundry yesterday, its grey,cold and very wet this morning. The towels are going to have to wait until we get a forcast for a good day.

DB has a bowls meeting tomorrow night, he is getting picked up and brought home, although really he is capable of driving himself now, maybe I am getting a little over protective...........

U3A meeting Thursday, I need to send a notice about the bus trip to the chairman. If we do not get at least 20 the trip is not going to go.

Made a large pot of leek and lentil soup for lunch, really hacked off with my bread, I have tried so many recipes  and still the bread tears when I slice it on the slicer, however careful I am.......mind you it does provide breadcrumbs for gratins. Just whizzed a load of broken bits of bread in the Bamix, into a bag and in the freezer.

It has rained for most of the day, we had a short period when we saw a bit of blue sky, but its raining again now, and brrrrrrr its cold. Hard to remember its May!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. I do read them all. I may choose not to publish them all however.